WORK WITH THE BEST – JOIN US AS SOFTWARE ANALYST
Tein Technology is passionate about new technologies. You too? Do you want to use your passion to develop the best solution for your client? Do you want to analyze and solve technical challenges in high-end security and automation systems? Then join our technical team as Software Analyst! Mainly active in Belgium and the Netherlands, we are a leader in the integration of voice, video and control room platforms for clients such as banks, ports, road and waterway traffic centers and police.
DO SOMETHING GREAT!
Are you ready to take on a new challenge and make a real difference to our customers’ businesses? Join us as a Software Analyst and delve into a world of cutting-edge technology! As a technical and functional Software Analyst you will be part of the Innovation & Development team. Together with your colleagues you develop reliable software solutions that can be integrated in various state-of-the-art platforms. You listen to the customer’s wishes and requirements; you translate these into designs and guidelines for your fellow developers and you continuously align your design with the various stakeholders.
Software design and requirements analysis:
- You’ll analyse the customer’s needs and you’ll design a software solution based on the functional requirements.
- You’ll provide the required documentation on your design for the customers and your colleagues.
- You’ll do a follow-up on implementations, so all stakeholders are aligned on the deliverables.
- You’ll implement and test applications for business objectives, ensuring that they meet customerexpectations.
- You’ll be documenting existing systems and proposing modifications and possible extensions.
- You’ll support field tests and implementations in order to enhance your designs if required.
- You’ll assist colleagues to develop, implement and test your solution in an agile developmentenvironment.
ARE YOU OUR PERFECT MATCH?
Your education, knowledge & work experience:
- Do you have Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Sciences and at least 3 years of professional experience as a software analyst?
- Are you great at face-to-face meetings with clients, and do you naturally empathize with theirneeds?
- Are you fluent in Dutch and conversational in English and/or French?
- Are you innovative and solution oriented, with a hands-on mindset and a can-do mentality?
- Do you have a wide knowledge of design patterns?
- Do you know your way around architectural framework like TOGAF, UML design & BPML?
- Do you have a good grasp of database design (Microsoft SQL Server)?.
- Are you experienced in networking and virtual environments? Do you have basic knowledge of web frameworks like Angular? Not a must, but it’s a plus!
- Feel right at home in a highly dynamic ‘family-owned’ company, where every employee matters and is valued for their qualities.
- Live something special with a unique work environment, in a modern office in the heart of Brussels.
- Get to work on high-end technological solutions.
- Take your skills to the next level, with real responsibilities and challenges, in a spirit of openness and collaboration.
- Keep growing, with exciting internal and external technical training opportunities.
- Escape rush-hour ordeals, with flexible work hours.
- Love where you work, with a unique corporate culture ensuring access to all levels of management – be heard, understood and recognized, and know that we always make time for fun too.
- Enjoy an attractive salary package, with a whole range of perks: a company car, fuel card, group health and hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers, eco vouchers, birthday gift, laptop, mobile phone and net expenses.