Are you ready to take on a new challenge and make a real difference? Join our team as Project Engineer!
Working within the Operations Department, you’ll be responsible for the implementation of new installations at the clients, and you’ll get trained in diverse new technologies!
If ICT is where your passion lies and you’re looking for the next step in your career, we have the perfect opportunity for you… take the leap and apply now!
Here’s what you’ll be up to
- Implementing and installing
- You’ll get to prepare future installations in a lab environment.
- You’ll install and commission the solution at the client’s site.
- You’ll get to give training sessions to Users and Administrators.
- You’ll be documenting installations (As-built) and creating user manuals.
- You’ll be clients’ technical go-to person, listening to them, empathizing and communicating with them regarding their wishes and requirements, and reporting back to your colleagues.
- Perform upgrades and extensions on existing installations.
- You’ll be involved in the early stages of projects (presales), coming up with a solution design together with the Solutions Architect.
- You’ll be executing first- and second-line corrective maintenance on different products/technologies, as part of a 24H/7D rotation.
- You’ll update site documentation after each intervention (software release, installed base, etc.).
- You’ll get to take part in setting up tests required for demos, exhibitions and/or product
You’re the perfect fit: your education, knowledge & work experience
- Are you an industrial engineer in Electronics, Communication and Information Technology, Electronics/ICT or a master in ICT?
- Do you have a minimum of 3 years of experience in ICT-based Telecom environments, preferably project-based and with a focus on the telecom solution?
Recognize this skill set?
You’re fluent in Dutch or French, and conversational in English. You have a way with words, both spoken and on paper. As their technical contact, you feel like a fish in water with clients. You know your way around:
- Virtualization (VMware)?
- Networking (CISCO ICND1 & ICND2)
- Network security
- Routing & switching
- Windows Server
Do you have an analytical brain, are you dynamic, flexible, and keen to learn? Do you thrive on turning problems into solutions? And do you have relevant experience in unified communication systems (E.g. VoIP solutions, Audio Recording solutions, Radio communication solutions (not a must, but it’s a plus!)? Then apply now!
Here’s what we have to offer
You’ll get to work with the latest high-end technical solutions, in a very dynamic, family-owned company, where every employee counts and is valued for his or her qualities. The work environment at Tein Technology is one of responsibilities, challenges, openness, and collaboration – all in a modern office at the heart of Brussels.
Grow your skills thanks to our continuous learning mindset. Escape rush-hour troubles, with flexible working hours. And come to work happy, thanks to a corporate culture built on understanding and recognition, with approachable management that listens to your needs and ideas. Oh, and of course there’s time for fun as well!
As icing on the cake, there’s an attractive salary package waiting for you, with interesting extralegal benefits such as:
- company car with fuel card
- group- and hospitalization insurance
- meal vouchers
- eco vouchers
- mobile phone
- birthday gift
- net expenses
Well, what are you waiting for? Send us your resume and contact details through the form below. We’ll be in touch before you know it!